Hello and welcome to our family blog! As soon as Liz created the title for this blog, I had second thoughts about it. The phrase "while away" brings lots of things to mind for me. Some of them include playing Wii, a glass of Stella Artois, a giant field to play wiffle ball in, a John Mayer concert, Ritchie Highway, bowling, a cozy jam session by a fire, a basketball rim to slam dunk on, a Luke Scott home run, a Hootie concert, a long walk without Lib, Christmastime, wintertime, museums, Hammertime, and roadtrips to Giant Eagle - just to name sixteen. To be honest, it's late July and I can't remember the last time I whiled away at anything. I know we're young and we should feel ambitious and work-oriented, but I would agree with Liz if she happened to say that she's ready to get off of the beltway and out of her cubicle for some quality whiling. We have some planned for August in Myrtle Beach, SC. I'll be sure to post about it here!
Chris
7.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ritchie highway hahahah
Post a Comment