7.25.2008

Welcome - From Lib

Hello and welcome to our family blog! As soon as Liz created the title for this blog, I thought about food. The phrase "while away" brings lots of things to mind for me. Some of them include licking myself, taking giant craps, eating anything, toilet bowl water, a field to never run around in, trash, long morning walks to the dumpster, a cozy bone by the fire, sheep, going psycho, hating everything, barking at anything that moves, collecting smells, searching the parking lot for cats, chasing squirrels, dinnertime, scaring little kids to tears, leaping off decks, museums, and roadtrips to the vet - just to name a few. To be honest, I don't think I've ever whiled away at anything because I'm too busy thinking about how much I hate other dogs. I know I'm young and I should feel ambitious and work-oriented, but I'm ready to get off of this leash and out of my crate for some quality terrorizing. I keep overhearing Liz and Chris making plans for an August trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm sure they'll let me go with them! I'll be sure to post about it here!

Lib

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sparky, I got news for you: you have as much chance of going to Myrtle Beach as I have of dating Lassie. If you could only learn not to go all pit-bull every time the UPS guy passes gas maybe they could place you with a relative or neighbor who had A/C and good table scraps. Maybe somebody would even toss you a snausage every once in a while. That's where I'll be while you're in that humiliating kennel with all those losers barking their tails off. I think your real problem is your short attention span which limits your ability to OH LOOK A SQUIRREL!